Monday, April 1, 2013


The Vampire Diaries’ Paul Wesley: 5 Interesting Facts About Him

The Vampire Diaries’ Paul Wesley: 5 Interesting Facts About Him


Paul Wesley is very different from his Vampire Diaries character, Stefan. Just how different? Well, he’s alive for one. We dug up five even more interesting facts about Paul so that we can get to better know the human who plays the vampire that we love. Check them out!




Paul Wesley Believes in the Supernatural

He might not believe in vampires, but Paul thinks ghosts are real. He told Girlfriend magazine, “I saw a ghost once. When I was a kid my family was staying in a rental in Rhode Island in Cape Cod. I woke up and saw a woman standing with her arms crossed, starring out the window. I realized she wasn’t with our group, so I called out to her and she turned to me and faded. I was confused and I didn’t realize it was a ghost until later, but by that point I was scared.”



Paul Wesley Was Almost a Model

When he was young, Paul decided he wanted to be an actor. In order to help him achieve his dream, his mother hired a photographer — who put Paul in a beret and had him hold an accordion. Sadly, his modeling career did not take off.



Paul Wesley Isn’t Just a Romantic on The Vampire Diaries

When he was trying to woo his first girlfriend at 14 years old, he sent her a five-foot-tall teddy bear. Awww! And his first kiss? Well, Paul was a lad of nine when a girl decided to plant one on him — in a swimming pool!



Paul Wesley’s High School Friends Could’ve Been on Jersey Shore

Paul grew up 20 minutes from where the Jersey Shore kids hang out. When he sees his high school friends, they’re still all about the fist pumping. Paul himself is a reformed fist pumper.



Paul Wesley Is Bejewled

Stefan is always wearing his lapis lazuli daylight ring on The Vampire Diaries, but Paul wouldn’t be caught dead in something that gaudy. He tells Bullett magazine, “I do wear a ring my grandfather gave me. I wear that constantly. It’s an old ring from Mongolia, and then I wear my marriage band, of course.”




No comments:

Post a Comment